Forecast for '08: Partly Cloudy with a 95 Chance of McNabb

Share

Donovan McNabb was still recovering from his knee injury for much of this season but once it appeared to be fully healed, he showed that he can still be one of the game's top quarterbacks.  At this point, we all expect McNabb to be back next season.   The Daily News puts a number on it: 95% chance of McNabb coming back.  What's the 5% you ask?  Of course if the Birds got offered a plethora of players and picks, similar to the Hershel Walker trade that turned the Cowboys organization into a powerhouse in the 90s, the front office would be willing to let Donovan move on.  As the article says, it would have to be "franchise-altering."

Contact Us